[rr-fs] RE: [Irtf-rr] New subgroup being formed

Dmitri Krioukov dima at caida.org
Mon Mar 8 19:41:19 PST 2004

yes, you're getting it right. not that i'm not
*interested* in policy aspects, but griffin's
stuff is way ahead in this direction.

on the other hand, there is definitely a
scalability issue associated with policies,
but i'm not sure if the time has arrived
to say anything mathematically rigorous
on this regard. i may be wrong though.
--
dima.