[rr-fs] Re: [Irtf-rr] New subgroup being formed

Dmitri Krioukov dima at caida.org
Mon Mar 8 19:42:11 PST 2004

Hi,

One of my interests is in seeing subgroups tackle specific issues that
they can focus on.  So while it is true that ultimately a full solution
involves all the elements of algorithm, protocol mechanisms, policy
handling etc. I am very happy to see individual subgroups focusing on
just one part of the story.

In the end, it will be the IETF that uses, or doesn't use, the elements
the RRG comes up with to produce a coherent engineered solution.

Thanks for the comments, it is important to me that folks understand
the goals of the subgroups.

a.