[kino] Revenge of George Lucas

Dmitri Krioukov dima at caida.org
Wed May 25 16:44:41 PDT 2005

i 100% agree. i can add that i expected
not bergman, no, but at least some remote
reflections of drama of degradation (of
a 'good guy' into a 'bad guy'). alas,
there was nothing there, nothing at all.
my favorite activity during the film
was to rest my eyes onto digital landscapes
on the background, but even they couldn't
last for more than few seconds, total
disaster. i'm about to stop watching
hollywood completely, which i should've
done long ago actually.