[Scamper-dev] Skitter (fwd)

Young Hyun youngh at caida.org
Fri Aug 27 13:42:09 PDT 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:32:29 -0700
From: Dave Swager <dswager at arc.nasa.gov>
To: Daniel E Andersen <dea at caida.org>
Cc: youngh at caida.org, jbeining at arc.nasa.gov
Subject: Skitter

The skitter box out here at ames isn't connected somewhere where it has
any visibility into E's traffic.  In addition, it's connected to an
exchange network, where transit has proven problematic in the past.

It isn't clear to me if visibility into E's traffic stream is a
requirement or not, but if it is, we need to coordinate some kind of
move, change of IP, and possibly some other technical details.

Could I get a phone number or something so I can talk to somebody about
this?

-Dave