[Scamper-dev] scamper architecture webpage

Bradley Huffaker bhuffake at caida.org
Tue Aug 3 18:37:45 PDT 2004

I was told that this email was confusing so I hope this add clarity.

    I have updated Marina's scamper/architect.xml page.  This included
    adding a new process, Control Server, to describe the role provided by
    the web server which server which stores the List Monitor's
    scheduals and List Generator's state files and code.