[Graph-dev] How can i change line width with Chart::Graph::Gnuplot

Petri Garagorri G. pgaragorri at ctio.noao.edu
Thu Apr 15 19:13:06 PDT 2004

Hi, i'm currently using this library to build some graphics, for now has
been working fine but i only have one issue....
How do you change the line width??  I've looked almost everywhere trying
to find an answer....with no luck

I managed to change line color and it worked when i tried with /lt/ on
the /style/ option on the data set options...

       I just wrote /"style" => "lines lt 3"/   , to change to color blue

I tried the same with lw (line width) but with no results....

Could you please help me with this???

Thx a lot in advance!

              Petri