[Walrus-dev] dirgraph on a debian linux

alleexx at gmx.net alleexx at gmx.net
Fri May 16 17:40:51 PDT 2003

Hallo,
I am trying to get a graph from my local filesystem on a debian linux system
using dirgraph.  All I am getting is a Error message - "ERROR - Line 1 is
malformed" and the script hangs - the links and nodes file have been created in
/tmp - Using ctr+c this second message comes up "Error opening nodes file
'/tmp/nodes.442' " and the links and nodes file are gone.  Has anyone
experienced similar problems and found a way to fix it? Are there other ways to
compute a graph (i.e. a Java Program).

Thanks a lot,
Alexander Schonefeld
University of Bamberg, Germany