[Walrus-dev] Walrus API ?

Guillaume Pothier gpothier@free.fr
Fri, 24 May 2002 17:04:08 -0400

Hi there. I have just downloaded Walrus and I am very impressed by the
featured examples. As far as I am concerned, I would like to be able to
use the Walrus engine for displaying a dynamic graph of objects (for
visualizing runtime Java program memory). Is such a thing feasible?
Would it be possible to customize the nodes, ie giving to walrus a
Java3d node to use as a particular graph node ?
Other topic: what prevents the use of Java3D scenegraph structures? Is
it related to the hyperbolic transformations?
Guillaume