[Scamper-dev] [shavitt@eng.tau.ac.il: Re: possible small topology measurement WG meeting in late august or september]

k claffy kc at caida.org
Wed Jun 29 18:40:50 PDT 2005

----- Forwarded message from Yuval Shavitt <shavitt at eng.tau.ac.il> -----

  Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:45:31 +0300
  From: Yuval Shavitt <shavitt at eng.tau.ac.il>
  Subject: Re: possible small topology measurement WG meeting in late august
   or september
  To: k claffy <kc at caida.org>
  Cc: Timur Friedman <timur.friedman at lip6.fr>, crovella at cs.bu.edu,
  	Neil Spring <nspring at cs.umd.edu>, jrex at cs.princeton.edu,
  	brad <bhuffake at caida.org>, Young Hyun <youngh at caida.org>,
  	Dmitri Krioukov <dima at caida.org>, dm <dmoore at caida.org>,
  	colleen <cshannon at caida.org>, duane <wessels at packet-pushers.com>,
  	George Riley <riley at ece.gatech.edu>, broido at caida.org

  Hi,

  A first set of DIMES data is now available on the web at
  http://www.netdimes.org/PublicData.html
  A new set with June data will be available circa July 10th.

  Also we had a workshop on May explaining DIMES internals, the presentation
  of the May workshop (plus pictures) are available at
  http://www.netdimes.org/MayWorkshop.html

  Yuval

  --
  Yuval Shavitt