[Scamper-dev] Notes from List Manager and Generator Spec.

Ken Keys kkeys at caida.org
Mon Jun 28 10:36:57 PDT 2004

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 11:02:12PM -0700, Bradley Huffaker wrote:
> https://staff.caida.org/projects/scamper/specifications/list_manager_specifications.20040625.txt

Looks pretty good.  I just have a few minor edits.

change "immediate" to "immediately" (my bad)

change its description to this, to emphasize the cycle:
    #   immediately - if present it means that the generator
    #       will be halted as soon as the deadline is reached,
    #       without waiting for the end of the cycle in progress.

relative_time should be allowed to be a space-separated LIST of
"<N>{d|h|m|s}".  E.g., "3d 12h".

change this:

--
Ken Keys