[mjl@luckie.org.nz: Re: [Scamper-dev] scamper code review]

Bradley Huffaker bhuffake at caida.org
Thu May 8 18:14:16 PDT 2003

If you will be participating in the scamper code review please let me know
the largest time window (in San Diego) when you will be available.

In case anyone has lost the orginal email here is a pointer to the code.

----- Forwarded message from Matthew Luckie <mjl at luckie.org.nz> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Bradley Huffaker        Terrorism is the price of Liberty
CAIDA/SDSC/UCSD         Tyranny   is the price of Security