[Scamper-dev] scamper code review

Bradley Huffaker bhuffake at caida.org
Wed May 7 17:59:41 PDT 2003

We would like to do a test run of scamper.  This would be a
single run at U. Oregon and Waikato.  This run should occur we
have the "deployable" scamper code is written.  Before we can
do this test run we will need to do at least a basic review
for correctness.

Since Ken will not have time for a while I was wondering if we could move
ahead without him.

After the code review I would like to run a single run at both U. Oregon
and wakato.  This should be a proof of concept and would allow us to do
some very basic analysis on it's structor.

So who would be able to do a code review by friday next week?

--
Bradley Huffaker        Terrorism is the price of Liberty
CAIDA/SDSC/UCSD         Tyranny   is the price of Security