[Scamper-dev] [robt@cymru.com: Re: WANTED: ISPs with DDoS defense solutions]

k claffy kc at caida.org
Mon Aug 4 18:23:21 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from Rob Thomas <robt at cymru.com> -----

  Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 18:35:15 -0500 (CDT)
  From: Rob Thomas <robt at cymru.com>
  Subject: Re: WANTED:  ISPs with DDoS defense solutions
  To: NANOG <nanog at merit.edu>

  Hi, NANOGers.

  ] 	For those of you that are doing IPv6 deployments, might I suggest
  ] you also take the time to do the same?  I know that Cisco has v6 u-rpf
  ] support already.

  It's "shameless plug and solicitation of feedback day" here at Team
  Cymru.  :)  We have put together a very rough beta of an IPv6 bogon
  page.  We could really use some feedback, suggestions, and witty
  comments.  You will find the BETA page at the following URL:

     <http://www.cymru.com/Documents/bogonv6-list.html>

  The long-term goal is to provide this data in the same manner that
  we provide the IPv4 data, e.g. through HTML, text, DNS, and BGP
  peering.

  Thanks!
  Rob, for Team Cymru.
  --