mjl at luckie.org.nz
Thu May 3 13:23:11 PDT 2018
* increase the size of a buffer in scamper's traceroute json
creation to reduce chance of truncation. reported by Timm
* print the number of probes sent by traceroute in the json
* enforce a minimum firsthop value of 1 when reading a warts
traceroute object. reported by Robert Beverly.
* choose a static ICMP checksum value when using Paris traceroute
to reduce churn in observed topology in bdrmap output.
* add ability to pass list of ASes to -d traces to see
traceroutes towards specific ASes, useful for understanding
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the scamper-announce