mjl at luckie.org.nz
Tue Dec 18 16:08:56 PST 2018
SHA256 (scamper-cvs-20181219.tar.gz) = fc80a079cd4db85860cf9b11118747bdbd2e33365e9b3456f7cf4403cc8241bc
SIZE (scamper-cvs-20181219.tar.gz) = 1718968
* json output format for tracelb (MDA traceroute)
* print an error message if an output file cannot be opened
* document (in warts.5) the offset variable in a warts traceroute record,
* use autoconf to check if X509_VERIFY_PARAM_set1_host is available,
rather than OpenSSL #defines that are not used consistently among
* don't crash on a zero length file, or other conditions where sf->type
* fix example in manual page
* dump 3: when merging routers in a transitive closure, remove the
obsolete router from the dump list.
* if an address is repeated in the input file then complain
* document -C csum in sc_bdrmap.1
* allow duplicate prefixes in the IXP file
* add initial support for UDP paris traceroute, as an alternative
to the ICMP paris traceroute bdrmap uses by default.
* document updates in sc_bdrmap.1
* add -O noreserved
* bugfix reading from stdin, file handling
* document updates in sc_ttlexp.1
* add an optional -I interval parameter which controls how frequently
we want an address to be probed. add logic to exit early if we are
probing on with -I and there is a list of low-priority probing
that is not empty, so that sc_uptime can meet the probe interval.
* add the ability to expire addresses out of the database after they
have not been seen in traceroute for a while, and they do not
respond with an incrementing IPID value, with optional -E expiry
* loading addresses into the state database is now a separate step (-a)
* add a -c option to create and initialise a database file
* add do-not-probe support
* replace import code that used a row for each sample with a blob that
stores multiple samples per blob.
* report some measure of progress on import
* build monotonic sequences which allow patterns in responses to be
more easily identified, so that reboots are not falsely inferred
in the cases of multiple counters, 16 bit counters, and routers
that start each sequence after a PTB with a new IPID.
* add an -O verbose to dump IPID sequences
* document updates in sc_uptime.1
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the scamper-announce