mjl at luckie.org.nz
Mon Aug 21 16:01:35 PDT 2017
SHA256 (scamper-cvs-20170822.tar.gz) = b239f3c302a4c39b329835794b31a9c80da2b2b43baa674ad881a78f4fc5892c
SIZE (scamper-cvs-20170822.tar.gz) = 1670353
* replace recursive versions of some functions with iterative versions.
* add cycle-start and cycle-stop json record implementations.
* fix traceroute json record: the hop transmit time value it reported
* add support for sending json over the control socket. use
"attach format json" to get this mode; "attach" by itself still
returns uuencoded warts. Initial patch supplied by Young Hyun.
* fix possible memory leaks detected with static analysis.
* quality assurance on research paper cites in manual pages.
* spelling errors noticed by Iain R. Learmonth.
* add feature to dump inferred aliases from the collected data.
* add threaded implementation of pairwise comparison to form candidate
alias sets, if pthreads are detected at compilation time and
--disable-threads configure option is not supplied.
* new scamper driver to infer IPv6 device reboot windows if the device
returns an incrementing identifier field in the IPv6 fragmentation
header. the driver is not built by default, as it expects sqlite3.
use --with-sc_uptime configure option to build.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the scamper-announce