mjl at luckie.org.nz
Wed Jun 22 02:02:34 PDT 2016
SHA256 (scamper-cvs-20141211e.tar.gz) = 5b8c81a6e4703253625e872323a7c16242a13de0d8edd3ec5ff8441d43f40a29
SIZE (scamper-cvs-20141211e.tar.gz) = 1490272
* fix dlist_rebuild so that the last node's prev pointer is set
correctly. no released code (current or previous) has dlist_rebuild
in its execution path.
* store probedefs in a splaytree at run time, rather than an
array, which makes insertion rapid. helps a lot with radargun.
* store probedefs and exclude addresses in a list when parsing
dealias command, rather than an array.
* fix exclude addresses memory leak when parsing dealias command
* when processing a response, if the address of the response is
the target probed, use scamper_addr_use rather than go to
* update scamper man page to state that the -w parameter to dealias
takes wait-timeout in seconds, not milliseconds.
* in scamper_ping_v4ts_alloc, alloc enough memory for
scamper_ping_v4ts_t, rather than the larger scamper_ping_reply_v4ts_t.
* in tbit_reassemble, alloc enough memory for tbit_frag_t, rather than
the larger tbit_frags_t.
* in the JSON output, don't try and print the ptbsrc if it wasn't
supplied (was null)
* in the text output, print https where https was used, instead of
* in the text and wartsdump output, adjust print format of fragmented
* add the ability to connect to a scamper instance running on a
* getopt returns an integer, not a char. important on arm.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the scamper-announce