mjl at luckie.org.nz
Fri Jan 8 00:54:25 PST 2016
SHA256 (scamper-cvs-20141211d.tar.gz) = 5887f2ba5f213600908be6b4cbb009218b65d98d7dcb8581f9d36c0a2f740784
SIZE (scamper-cvs-20141211d.tar.gz) = 1465618
* fix memory leak when receiving TCP responses in tracelb.
* do not use the global address cache in tracelb: use a local one.
* in qsort with 3-way partition, do not compare items against
* improve performance of warts_addr_t code
* use calloc instead of malloc() -> memset(0) on systems where calloc
* do not use the global address cache in ping: most responses are
either from the destination, or from the same IP address, so
optimize for that.
The last three performance improvements were prompted by Alistair King
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the scamper-announce