mjl at luckie.org.nz
Fri Aug 26 15:32:58 PDT 2016
SHA256 (scamper-cvs-20141211f.tar.gz) = 7d0adf68dd2b42690e53d1b263ba96d9112dcefbcfe32353c5dd46af1547f8d4
SIZE (scamper-cvs-20141211f.tar.gz) = 1471259
* support for PF firewall, usage documented in scamper man page
* for the IPFW firewall, take a mandatory parameter specifying
acceptable rule number range to use, usage documented in
scamper man page.
* support probing on upcoming FreeBSD 11 which now sends and
receives packets in network byte order on raw sockets
* if the user specifies a ip:port for a listening control socket,
do not free a temporary string before converting port part
to an integer
* if an unprintable character is received in an attached control
socket, free the source so the disconnection code will proceed
* fix memory leaks pointed out by clang
* when reading the kernel version string, be sure to get the last
number in the string, even if it is something like 6.0.1a
* when using kernel versions, ensure the assumed number of dots
* when building in debug mode and with privsep, chroot.
* in privsep code, drop msg_accrights special case, which was
dead code, as solaris has had msg_accrights for a while now.
* fix unaligned memory access when processing ARP and NDP responses
* if traceroute probes no hops, still print out text record of
the attempt if scamper's text output mode is being used.
* fix spelling mistakes in sc_filterpolicy man page
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the scamper-announce