mjl at caida.org
Sat Aug 8 00:01:55 PDT 2015
SHA256 (scamper-cvs-20141211a.tar.gz) = 1073d4889abd9d4ec0d8f988921b6ad4f3535030cf007abb99e67f9e6b2052b8
SIZE (scamper-cvs-20141211a.tar.gz) = 1280694
* provide the ability for scamper's control socket to bind to a
specific address. this allows external systems to contact and drive
scamper processes. a more secure solution will follow in a month or
* when converting the source port of a control socket client to a
string, print it in host byte order rather than network byte order
* add a TBT (too-big-trick) option to ping, use it in sc_speedtrap. a
simple optimisation to send up to M packets to get N fragmented
* if an input list to sc_speedtrap contains the same IP address twice,
ignore the duplicate address, rather than crash later.
* use a quicksort with a 3-way partition. will make scamper more
efficient in many places.
* add sc_warts2csv for samknows
* fix sc_tracediff so that it doesn't crash if the two warts files
being compared traceroute to different sets of addresses. reported
by Job Snijders.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://rommie.caida.org/pipermail/scamper-announce/attachments/20150808/0c13ac2e/attachment.pgp
More information about the scamper-announce