[Graph-dev] Plotting with Perl and Xmgrace

Emile Aben emile at caida.org
Thu Sep 7 11:31:35 PDT 2006

Hi Alan,

The Chart::Graph::Xmgrace module is part of the Chart::Graph distribution,
that is downloadable from the CAIDA website and from CPAN:
http://www.caida.org/tools/utilities/graphing/
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Chart-Graph/

The documentation that is linked from these webpages (and that is included
in the distribution as well) should get you started on how to use it.

For more information on Xmgrace:
http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace/

best regards,
Emile Aben