[Graph-dev] Chart::Graph::Gnuplot

David Moore dmoore@caida.org
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:38:34 -0800

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 04:29:42PM -1000, Joshua Hoblitt wrote:
> Is Chart::Graph::Gnuplot still maintained?
>
> I'd like to submit a simple patch to add "every" syntax support.

Send it in.  We've actually made some other nice changes, like some
improvements for timeseries plotting, some "uses" changes, and some
changes for eps generation and probably a bunch of minor fixes.
Should release it, just we don't have an official internal maintainer
anymore, and no one has packaged it up (and say updated the docs...)

-- david