[Coral-dev] monitor.conf timescales

Mark Bassett mbassett at intelius.com
Mon May 21 17:21:12 PDT 2012

Is there any way to get a smaller timescale than the 24 hours?  I tried:

group {
    name:       timescales
    1:          1 hour
    24:         1 day
    168:        1 week
    672:        4 weeks
    17520:      2 years
}

static {
    # The text that will be used in link, must be unique
    name:               Applications bps/pps/tps

    # Which of the four groups will be used in the rows
    row:                timescales

    # Which of the four groups will be used in the columns
    col:                counters

    # For the row and column groups, a list of desired values is needed.
    counters:           bits, packets, tuples
    timescales:         1, 24, 168, 672, 17520

    # For groups not used as row/column specifiers, append _sing to the key
    # to indicate a single desired value.
    sources_sing:       app
    graphs_sing:        ts
}

But I'm still only seeing 1 day as the smallest generated timescale.