[Coral-dev] compiling CF with pcaplive support

James Grace jgrac002 at fiu.edu
Fri Mar 16 09:44:50 PDT 2012

Good afternoon,

I'm setting up a Coral Reef machine at our PoP and ran across this error
while trying to issue a crl_flow:

[james at davinci bin]$ ./crl_flow if:eth0
./crl_flow: no expiry mechanism specified; defaulting to -I.
coral_open: eth0: support for pcaplive (coral type -2) was not compiled in
to this copy of libcoral.

I just did the ./configure && make &&make install and I checked the
./configure --help and pcaplive was not an option to include.  Is it
possible to compile this in some other way?

Cheers,
James