[Coral-dev] crl_anf and crl_flow stall after 10 minutes

Srinivas Krishnan krishnan at cs.unc.edu
Thu Apr 12 08:36:36 PDT 2012

James,

Which card do you use, we have some experience with the latest 10G DAGs and
how to massage it, to get the best throughput. Also, are you capturing
headers or full packets, if its full packets you want to make sure you size
your DAG buffers correctly, the ones you setup when you load the module.

thanks,
-srinivas