[Coral-dev] Multithreaded crl_flow

Stephen Donnelly Stephen.Donnelly at endace.com
Mon Apr 2 22:22:39 PDT 2012

Depending on the DAG model you may be able to use flow based load balancing in hardware in order to distribute the IP flows over up to 32-receive streams, allowing you to run up to 32 crl_flow instances at once (assuming you have enough cores!).

You would still have to stitch the results of the instances together somehow.

Regards,
Stephen.