[Coral-dev] Coral with DAG

Srinivas Krishnan krishnan at cs.unc.edu
Mon Nov 7 19:55:09 PST 2011

I ended up coding the functionality using the DAG API. Digging deeper coral
uses ioctl's to access information on the card and the new DAGs dont use
the same ioctls anymore.

I patched coral to use the DAG API that should be more stable over time. Is
Coral actively being maintained, and is there a way for the patch to make
it into the repo ?

-srinivas