[Coral-dev] Combining destination IPs with destination Ports

Srinivas Krishnan krishnan at cs.unc.edu
Fri Jul 16 14:38:49 PDT 2010

If you are willing to use the liboral library, it is fairly easy to write
the code. You will simply call read_pkt and use get_payload_by_proto to get
the IP layer, cast it using a ip header struct and extract the 5 tuples you
need.  There is a simple hashtable implemenation included in coral than you
can use to keep track of your flows.

Of course you will have to roll your code, but I doubt its going to be more
than 200 lines of code.

-srinivas