[Coral-dev] probleme with the CAIDA 'S NeTraMet version

Isara Anantavrasilp isara.a at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 02:04:46 PDT 2009

I am not sure which version you mean by "this version".
However, usual distribution of NeTraMet can be obtained from:
http://www.caida.org/tools/measurement/netramet/dist.xml

At any rate, depends on what you want to do, you might wanna take a
look at CoralReef as well.
It is a set of software and library that allows you to analyze packet
traces with ease.
http://www.caida.org/tools/measurement/coralreef/

Cheers,
Isara