[Coral-dev] crl_hist error

Scott Waddell (swaddell) swaddell at cisco.com
Mon Nov 14 14:33:44 PST 2005

Hello,

I'm new to coral and still in learning mode. I've installed it from src
on RH8, FC2, and Debian and in each case I'm getting the following error
when I try to run the crl_hist program:

$ crl_hist test.pcap.gz
Can't load '/usr/local/Coral/lib/auto/Coral/Coral.so' for module Coral:
/usr/local/Coral/lib/auto/Coral/Coral.so: undefined symbol: _Znwj at
/usr/lib/perl/5.8/DynaLoader.pm line 225.
 at /usr/local/Coral/lib/CRL.pm line 45
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/Coral/lib/CRL.pm line 45.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/Coral/lib/CRL.pm line
45.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/Coral/bin/crl_hist line 58.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/Coral/bin/crl_hist line
58.

The other apps I've played with, including crl_flow and t2_reports++
seem to work fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott

__
Scott Waddell
Research Engineer
Critical Infrastructure Assurance Group (CIAG)
Cisco Systems, Inc.
swaddell at cisco.com
512-378-1230