[Coral-dev] Problem using t2_report in version 3.7.1

Ryan Koga coral-info at caida.org
Mon Mar 14 12:07:43 PST 2005

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Sivakumar Ramagopal wrote:

> I'm trying to use t2_report in CoralReef version 3.7.1 and I get the
> following error:
>
> Unable to use GD::Graph::colourCompilation error at ./t2_report line 410
>
> The command I used is:
> crl_flow -b -I -Ci=60 tracefile.pcap.gz (pipe) t2_report -configfile
> etc/example_t2_report.conf
>
> Also, I installed GD::Graph without any problems.
> Any idea what's going wrong here?

I've looked into the code and tried to replicate it and/or find out what
the problem might be, but I couldn't.  It seems clear that the error is
caused by an incomplete GD::Graph installation, but you say that it's
installed.

And for clarification, the error message is a little broken, it's actually
meant to be:

Unable to use GD::Graph::colour
Compilation error at ./t2_report line 410

I'm assuming you're using the latest version of GD::Graph?  And it's
installed in a place that it's in perl's include path?

Have you tried using 'perl -I <path to lib dir with GD Graph> t2_report'?

Otherwise, I don't have any extra information that can be helpful here.
--
rkoga at caida.org (Ryan Koga)