[Coral-dev] crl_to_pcap stats?

Ken Keys coral-info at caida.org
Mon Jun 13 11:36:58 PDT 2005

If there is packet loss in an interval, crl apps print a message like this
to the coral error file (stderr by default) at the end of the interval:

    warning: interval 1118687740.000000: iface 0: dropped 13 packets

If there is no loss, no message is printed.  If no intervals are set, the
entire run is considered one interval for this statistics reporting.

--
Ken Keys
CoralReef:  http://www.caida.org/tools/measurement/coralreef/