[Coral-dev] Rgding unit of timestamps got from coral_flow

Ken Keys coral-info@caida.org
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:31:03 -0700

All timestamps are in units of seconds.  The zero-point (epoch) for the
timestamps depends on the source and options.  For ethernet interfaces,
the epoch is the same as that of unix time, i.e. 1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC.

Note that in the default output of crl_flow, the column labels do
not line up with the column data, so the labels "first" and "latest"
probably appear over the bytes and flows data, and there are no
labels over the first and latest data.  If you use the -h option
of crl_flow, the columns will line up so the are easier for humans
to read.