[rr-fs] AS relationships

Dmitri Krioukov dima at krioukov.net
Fri Aug 6 16:17:03 PDT 2004

geoff,

while i was in a complete agreement with your
comments on prefix-level granularity for AS
relationships, we would be extremely grateful
if you could come up with an up-to-date summary
(or a pointer to one if it already exists) listing,
from the operational perspective, all possible
flavors of AS relationships ordered by their
estimated 'popularity.' our knowledge in this
area is basically limited by bill norton's and
some of your older papers. and of course, we
would appreciate any additional comments you
might have on AS relationships.

thanks,
--
dima.