[kino] caida movies

David Moore dmoore at caida.org
Fri Sep 9 18:18:12 PDT 2005

So, by way of Dave's sick and twisted mind, it occured to me that 1. we
haven't done any caida movie nights in a couple years 2. that most of
the elfbin denizens have never seen Real Genius.

So how about I find a copy of real genius and we can all watch it some
evening next week either in 408 or the auditorium.  How would Wednesday
or Thursday night work for people who are interested?

Note, it may make sense to take advantage of dima's absence to watch
other good films too, before he gets back and wants to watch all of his
stuff.... :)

-- david