[kino] kinohighlights from (pre-)holiday viewing

Ignati Piterski ignati at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 3 18:13:09 PST 2005

Your kinowarning arrivied too late - I've watched "Bad education"
yesterday.

I'd say it was dull and boring for the movie made by Almodovar. One reason

for that could be the lack of female characters which his movies were
famous
for. :)

So why did he make such a movie? My only idea is that it is autobiographic
to some extent.

Ignati