[kino] the return

Dmitri Krioukov dima at caida.org
Wed Feb 2 16:09:52 PST 2005

this is the link to our yesterday's lunch discussion.
http://www.the-pantheon.com/hades.htm

note, especially those who already saw the film, that
hades "...was also known as the god of wealth and
precious metal that lay hidden deep within the earth."
of course, we don't what was in the box, but this charon
reference is indeed quite clear, i have to admit now.
well, maybe less clear than the standard christian
signaling.
--
dima.
http://www.caida.org/~dima/