[kino] 47th SF film festival

Dmitri Krioukov dima at caida.org
Fri Apr 22 17:07:03 PDT 2005

note that bergman's saraband is a continuation
of scenes from a marriage we discussed today
at potluck. for those who missed discussion,
we (nastia and i) recently finished (re)watching
the full (tv) version of scenes from a marriage:
http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=60036162
it's overwhelmingly good, our strong recommendations,
vijay-supported!

ignati, do you want to miss miike's films? if so,
it's understandable :)
--
dima.
http://www.caida.org/~dima/