[Beluga] pre-release of beluga

k claffy kc@caida.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:48:18 -0700

you're on this email list because you've expressed
interest in this new caida java per-hop latency tool

  http://www.caida.org/tools/measurement/beluga/beluga-alpha-0.1.tgz
  (not linked to from anywhere, please don't pass on link
  without letting us know, and please don't pass on password
  at _all_; we need to monitor distribution of code)

  with username/passwd: caida, belugamigos02

http://www.caida.org/tools/measurement/beluga/gallery/
has gallery of interesting, not yet updated with
sally's wisdom yet, we'll do that tomorrow.

feedback more than welcome  (esp on insights youo
have into what gives rise to the data in the
example images in the gallery)